|Date||Position||Location||Level / Specialization|
|17 Jan 2018||IT Executive||Singapore||Associate|
|Responsibilities||1. Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows environment.
2. Log, troubleshoot and resolve IT related issues; by providing both on-site and remote support including travel offshore and regional offices. This includes 1st level application systems support, 2nd level infrastructure support.
3. Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance, upgrades and patches.
4. Managing assigned projects and components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
5. Supervising the administration of IT systems and servers to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
6. Prepare and manage backup solution in accordance with industry best practices; ie Server backups, restoration and replication.
7. Manage IT vendors and IT service providers according to service agreements.
8. Prepare End User Manuals for software solutions where required.
9. Complete time logs to ensure accurate and timely time tracking, project management and billing thereof.
10. Document and track Company’s IT inventory.
11. Prepare annual IT budget for submittal to the HOD.
12. Any other duties as assigned by HOD.